8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
2300 E Nifong Blvd
T: (573) 442-0418
F: (573) 875-5073
- It often takes up to 10 days for radiographs to reach us through the postal service.
- It can take 2-3 weeks from the time a radiograph is received until the report is generated.
- If you have questions about a particular radiograph, please include the animal’s registration number.
- See for database applications and other forms.
- Print for mailing CD’s or traditional x-rays. Labels are formatted to print on Avery 5263 4” x 2” address label stock.
Our veterinarians can provide general information. However, without a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship, we cannot provide diagnoses or specific treatment recommendations.
We always welcome your questions and comments.
Thank you. The OFA office will review your message and respond as appropriate within five business days or sooner.